Macomber Law is looking for experienced attorneys willing to learn the ropes on a newly licensed suite of online transactional real estate services. We need high-integrity, hard-working attorneys to perform detail-oriented legal analysis under aggressive deadlines.
- Legal research, analysis, citation checks, and shepardizing of case law
- Drafting of opinion letters
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Idaho
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Superior analytical skills, general-to-specific approach
- Commitment to the highest principles of the legal profession
Provide short answers to the two questions below using one sheet of unlined paper. Submit your answers in black ink in longhand. Print and sign your name at the bottom:
- Recount a real-life situation where circumstances reversed because of your attention to detail.
- What one personality characteristic do you possess that best recommends you as a litigator?
Both answers combined should fit on one page. Include your resume with salary history and minimum five-page written legal argument. Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macomber Law, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.