Real Property, Real Solutions ™

Bristol George knows:

  • Deeds
  • Surveys
  • Diversions
  • Private water agreements
  • Sewer agreements
  • Shared well agreements

When it comes to the highly technical and sometimes archaic area of real property and water law, trust the firm that practices transactional and litigation-related law in this area day-in and day-out. Visit our office for a consultation before you have an issue. It may be the smartest thing you've ever done.

Call 866-511-1500 for a $150 one hour consultation.

Request a $150 one hour consultation

Related Articles

Living in a Community Property State Does Not Automatically Protect Your Real Estate From Probate

and how this single inexpensive fix can save you thousands of dollars in probate fees. By Melissa M. Murdock, Attorney at Law  November 1, 2021  Community Property 101  Washington and Idaho are both considered community property states. For those of you that are unfamiliar with that terminology, it is how a marriage can affect the title, or ownership, of assets. In…

Recording a Deed in Washington State

by Arthur Macomber Spokane, Washington, May 20, 2019. In Washington State, all conveyances of real property or interests in real property must be by deed, signed and delivered to the grantee. The person owning the property, the grantor, must sign the deed. If the deed is to be recorded, then the deed needs to be…

How Can Easements Be Terminated?

Easements are usually permanent unless terminated by one of the ways recognized under Washington law. For example, an easement can be terminated if the property owner benefiting from the easement signs a written document stating that the easement is terminated. Alternatively, an easement can be terminated if the owner of the land burdened by the…