Macomber Law has partnered with LawPay, Mountain West Bank (Idaho and Washington), and First Security Bank (Montana) to make payment of your legal bills safe and easy.
Advance Fee: When paying an advance fee, deposit funds into the correct trust account.
Click correct link below for Trust Account
Fees earned and billed are charged against the trust account balance.
Choosing the correct trust account:
- If you reside in Idaho, Montana, or Washington, choose the State's trust account where you live;
- If the subject real property is located in Idaho, Montana, or Washington and you do not reside in any one of these States, choose the trust account where the real property is located.
If you do not reside in and the subject real property is not located in Idaho, Montana, or Washington, Macomber Law can not help you.
Your credit card information is not made available to the law firm.
By clicking any of the links above, you are taken to Law Pay's secure payment portal.
- The link above connects you to LawPay's payment portal;
- LawPay accepts and protects your registration and payment data through Secure Socket Layer and/or 3-D Secure technology;
- Macomber Law, PLLC does not have access to your account information;
- Macomber Law, PLLC has not, and will not, authorize LawPay to store or disclose your online payment information to it or to any other entity, including your name, the Cardholder's name, contact information, payment card number(s), Personal Identification Number (PIN), Card Verification Value Code, Card Magnetic Stripe information, or your Card Expiration Date;
- You certify your account has funds to pay the entire transfer amount when you click on any payment links above;
- You understand that your online payment results in a debit to your account and a credit to our account within 72 hours;
- You understand your online deposit to a Macomber Law, PLLC Trust Account results in a debit to your account and a credit to our Interest On Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA);
- You understand that Macomber Law pays all processing fees, including those of LawPay, your credit card, debit card, or check issuer, for your convenience.
If you have questions about this online payment service, please contact:
Macomber Law, PLLC
1900 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 110
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816-0102
Disclaimer: The Visa-MasterCard-Discover-American Express trademark logos above are the property of the respective card issuers. The legal services of Macomber Law, PLLC are not sponsored by Mountain West Bank, First Security Bank, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.