Macomber Law has partnered with LawPay
to make payment of your legal bills safe and easy.
Deposit your Advance Fee into the correct Trust account (see instructions below).
Earned fees and expenses paid on your behalf are applied against the trust balance.
Click link below for Trust Account:
Choose the correct trust account:
- If you reside in Idaho, Montana, or Washington, choose the State's trust account where you live;
- If the subject real property is located in Idaho, Montana, or Washington and you do not reside in any one of these States, choose the trust account where the real property is located.
If you do not live in a licensed State, or if your parcel is not located in a licensed State, Macomber Law will not be able to help you.
The law firm is not privy to credit card information.
- The link above connects you to LawPay's payment portal;
- LawPay accepts and protects your registration and payment data through Secure Socket Layer and/or 3-D Secure technology;
- Macomber Law, PLLC does not have access to your account information;
- Macomber Law, PLLC has not, and will not, authorize LawPay to store or disclose your online payment information to it or to any other entity, including your name, the Cardholder's name, contact information, payment card number(s), Personal Identification Number (PIN), Card Verification Value Code, Card Magnetic Stripe information, or your Card Expiration Date;
- You certify your account has funds to pay the entire transfer amount when you click on any payment links above;
- You understand that your online payment results in a debit to your account and a credit to our account within 72 hours;
- You understand your online deposit to a Macomber Law, PLLC Trust Account results in a debit to your account and a credit to our Interest On Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA);
- You understand that Macomber Law pays all processing fees, including those of LawPay, your credit card, debit card, or check issuer, for your convenience.
If you have questions about this online payment service, please contact:
Macomber Law, PLLC
1900 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 110
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816-0102
Disclaimer: The Visa-MasterCard-Discover-American Express trademark logos above are the property of the respective card issuers. The legal services of Macomber Law, PLLC are not sponsored by Mountain West Bank, First Security Bank, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.