Join a collegial, principled, solutions-oriented real estate practice focusing on easement disputes, boundary issues, road and septic agreements, and other thorny legal issues faced by small- to medium-sized landowners. Work closely with high-functioning, high-integrity attorneys. Your knowledge of title insurance, document production, civil litigation, and computer applications will be invaluable. Excellent attention to detail, time management, and interpersonal skills will be rewarded.
- Create new client files, paper and electronic
- Maintain open client matter files, including detailed labelling of all documents and complex filing tasks
- Production of routine form letters
- Client contact
- Ordering of preliminary title insurance reports and service of process
- Scheduling client appointments, depositions, and court hearings
- Complex copying, scanning, faxing
- Ad hoc projects supporting business goals of the firm
- Backup duties for receptionist, including lunch phone duties and potential new client intake
- Minimum five years law, title insurance, or real estate experience
- Passion for orderliness, cleanliness, and lists
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word and Adobe
- Time Matters and Excel experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly compensation $2,250+ DOE
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
To Apply: Provide answers to the questions below using one sheet of unlined paper. Submit your answers in black ink using longhand. Print and sign your name at the bottom.
(1) How important is honesty in the workplace?
(2) Describe a situation where your attention to detail made a difference.
Attach your resume with salary history and a short explanation for your interest in the position. Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macomber Law is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Macomber Law!