Located in the resort community of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Macomber Law serves Idaho, Montana, and Washington with the highest quality transactional and litigation-related real property legal services. We are a niche company with special expertise in boundary disputes, easements, encroachments, water law, and contracts.
Macomber Law has recently licensed the right to provide legal services through the TimelyContract.com platform, increasing the demand for our real estate transactional expertise. Your experience in real estate will be rewarded with positive managerial attention, autonomy, and an increasing workload.
- Legal research, analysis, citation checks, and shepardizing of case law
- Drafting of opinion letters
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Idaho
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Superior analytical skills, general-to-specific approach
- Commitment to the highest principles of the legal profession
Provide short answers to the two questions below using one sheet of unlined paper. Submit your answers in black ink in longhand. Print and sign your name at the bottom:
- What role does honesty play in the workplace?
- Describe a real life situation where your attention to detail made a difference.
Both answers combined should fit on one page. Include your resume with salary history and minimum five-page written legal argument of your own creation, preferably in the real property arena. Scan and email your application to email@example.com.
Macomber Law, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.