Arthur B. Macomber, Senior Attorney
Licensed in Idaho, Montana, and Washington
Arthur B. Macomber graduated from Hastings College of the Law at the University of California and received his undergraduate degree from George Fox University. He has practiced real property law in the Inland Northwest since 2006 bringing practicality, plain language, and a hard-nosed attention to client matters.
Mr. Macomber bases his practice on twenty-five years of non-legal experience including forestry, construction, and real estate sales. Mr. Macomber has published widely on real estate issues in the Idaho State Bar's Advocate Magazine, taught Contracts Drafting at Gonzaga University School of Law and Contracts for Paralegals at North Idaho College, and in conjunction with Half Moon Seminars presented "Resolving Boundary Disputes" and "Avoiding, Identifying and Resolving Ethical Issues in Land Transactions and Disputes" for CLE credit before real-property-related professionals.
Art is an avid reader and an active member of the Coeur d'Alene community. When not hard at work, he enjoys spending time with his grown children, boating, and plays a passable game of golf.
Cases argued before the Idaho Supreme Court:
- Belstler v. Sheler, 264 P.3d 926, 151 Idaho 819 (2011)
- Caldwell v. Cometto, 253 P.3d 708, 151 Idaho 34 (2011)
- Regan v. Owens, CV-2011-0002136 (2017)
Mr. Macomber is admitted to practice law in the following Districts:
- Idaho Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
- Washington Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Washington
- Montana Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Montana
Art is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Idaho State Bar Association
- John P. Gray Bench-Bar Association
- Kootenai County Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- The Federalist Society
- Washington State Bar Association