For your security, Macomber Law has partnered with Mountain West Bank (Idaho and Washington) and First Security Bank (Montana) to make paying your legal bills online safe and easy.
Once you click the logo below, you are at the bank’s secure payment portal.
Your credit information is shared with the bank only. This is done for your protection and for Macomber Law’s.
Follow the instructions below to be taken to the Bank’s secure payment portal:
- Click on the Visa, Mastercard, Discover logo below to be taken to the Bank’s secure payment portal.
- Select “Pay Invoice” or “Deposit to Trust.” If depositing to a trust account, use the instructions below to choose the correct trust account.
Choose the correct trust account:
- If you reside in Idaho, Montana, or Washington, choose the State’s trust account where you live; or
- If you reside somewhere other than Idaho, Montana, or Washington, but the subject real property is located in Idaho, Montana, or Washington, choose the State’s trust account where the real property is located.
- If you do not reside in, and the subject real property is not located in, Idaho, Montana, or Washington, then Macomber Law will not be able to assist you. Find an attorney licensed in the State or Country where your subject property is located.
Your online payment will be received by Macomber Law within 72 hours.
- The link above connects you to the Mountain West Bank and First Security Bank’s (The Bank’s) payment portal;
- The Bank accepts and protects your registration and payment data through Secure Socket Layer and/or 3-D Secure technology;
- Macomber Law, PLLC does not have access to your account information;
- Macomber Law, PLLC has not, and will not, authorize The Bank to store or disclose your online payment information to it or to any other entity, including your name, the Cardholder’s name, contact information, payment card number(s), Personal Identification Number (PIN), Card Verification Value Code, Card Magnetic Stripe information, or your Card Expiration Date;
- You certify your account has funds to pay the entire transfer amount when you click on the payment link Credit Card Logo above;
- You understand your online payment of our invoice results in a debit to your account and a credit to our account within 72 hours;
- You understand your online deposit to a Macomber Law, PLLC Trust Account results in a debit to your account and a credit to our Interest On Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA);
- You understand that Macomber Law pays all processing fees for you, including The Bank’s and your credit/debit card or check issuer’s, so you have the convenience of online payment capability.
If you have any questions about this online payment method or service, contact:
Macomber Law, PLLC
1900 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 110
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83816-0102
Disclaimer: The Visa-MasterCard-Discover card trademark logos above are the property of the respective card issuers. The legal services of Macomber Law, PLLC are not sponsored by Mountain West Bank, First Security Bank, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.