Frequently Asked Questions
Real property legal expertise when real property matters.
1. What are your areas of real estate practice?
2. What areas of real property law do you NOT cover?
3. What holidays do you take?
4. I have a couple of questions. Can I speak to an attorney for just a minute?
5. Do you work on contingency?
6. How much do you charge?
The rates for traditional legal services are Senior Attorney $240/hour, Senior Associate Attorney $190/hour, Law Clerk $140/hour, and Paralegal $80/hour. We reserve the right to change our rates with reasonable notice.