A newly licensed lead generation service has increased the demand for our real property legal services. Work under an experienced subject-matter expert where your professionalism, superior communication skills, and diligence will be rewarded.
- Legal research, analysis, citation checks, and shepardizing of case law
- Drafting of opinion letters so that a high school-educated reader can understand
- Maintenance of law license by complying with all bar requirements
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Idaho, Washington, and/or Montana
- Minimum five years’ experience in real property law
- Demonstrated commitment to the highest principles of the legal profession
- Willingness to follow strict work flow and back office processes
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail and accuracy in all communications
- Superior analytical skills, general-to-specific approach
- Ability to attend two-day training in Coeur d’Alene
Provide short answers to the two questions below using one sheet of unlined paper. Submit your answers in black ink in longhand. Print and sign your name at the bottom:
- What role does honesty play in the practice of law?
- How are property rights as important as civil rights?
Both answers combined should fit on one page. Include your resume with salary history and minimum five-page written legal argument of your own creation, preferably in the real property arena. Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macomber Law, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.