Coeur d’Alene, ID
Macomber Law, PLLC handles transactional and litigation matters in the areas of real property, land use, water, and contracts. The firm opened its doors in 2006 and serves Idaho, Montana, and Washington.
Join an aspirational law firm and work closely to support two high-functioning, high-integrity attorneys. Your knowledge of title insurance, document production, civil litigation, and computer applications will be invaluable. Excellent attention to detail, time management, and interpersonal skills will be rewarded.
- Creating new client files, paper and electronic
- Maintaining open client matter files, including detailed labelling of all documents and complex filing tasks
- Production of routine form letters
- Client contact
- Ordering of preliminary title insurance reports and service of process
- Scheduling client appointments, depositions, and court hearings
- Complex copying, scanning, faxing
- Ad hoc projects supporting business goals of the firm
- Backup duties for receptionist, including lunch phone duties and potential new client intake
- Minimum five years law, title insurance, or real estate experience
- Passion for orderliness, cleanliness, and lists
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word and Adobe
- Time Matters and Excel experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly compensation $2,500+ DOE
- Eight paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
- Fifteen Personal Time Off (PTO) days
- Defined contribution retirement plan eligibility and match after one year’s employment
- Group health and life insurance
Provide a short, handwritten answer to the question below using one sheet of unlined paper. Submit your answer in black ink in longhand. Print and sign your name at the bottom:
(1) How important is honesty in the workplace?
(2) Describe a situation where your attention to detail made a difference on-the-job.
Attach your resume with salary history and a short explanation for your interest in the position. Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macomber Law is an equal opportunity employer.