Real property attorneys licensed in
Idaho, Montana, and Washington
* * *
Since 2006, Macomber Law has provided individuals, businesses, homeowner's associations, and trusts with superior legal counsel while maintaining a record of exemplary customer service. Macomber Law is dedicated to being the most responsive provider of superior legal services in its practice area.
Schedule a one-hour, no charge consultation
1. Give us a call at 866-511-1500 to schedule a one-hour, no charge appointment.
2. Legal Evaluation. Macomber Law starts by producing a written legal evaluation including legal opinion, advice, and strategy.
3. Next Steps. As your matter moves forward, legal opinions, citations, copies of records, and correspondence will be provided to you in writing for your consideration and your records.
Finally, monthly invoices include line item descriptions for each charge. Every effort is made to keep your legal fees reasonable.
For matters needing immediate attention, go to TimelyContract.com.
* * *
in the News
- Advocate Article: Statutory Changes Affecting Idaho Nonprofits by Arthur Macomber
- Advocate Article: Could Idaho Utilize 'Cap n'Trade' for its Water Pollution? by Greg George
- Press Release: Greg George: Idaho Bar Admittance and First Published Article in the Same Advocate Edition
- Press Release: Art Macomber Scheduled to Complete Walking Campaign
- Art Macomber to be Key Note Speaker at Idaho Society of Professional Land Surveyors Annual Conference, Friday, March 4, 2016
- Scalia Remembered by Art Macomber, Managing Attorney
- Managing Attorney Art Macomber Announces Candidacy for State House Seat 4A
- Press Release: Macomber Law, PLLC adds new Attorney
- Advocate Article: Trespass, Privacy, and Drones in Idaho: No Snooping Allowed! by Arthur Macomber Earns the 2015 Best Issue Sponsor Award
- Guest Opinion: Proposed Idaho Constitutional Amendment Deserves Rejection
- Attorney picks bone with constitutional scholar Adler
- Advocate Article: Prescriptive Rights: Vested Before Judgment, or Contingent? by Arthur Macomber
- Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting 2013 Police Power Land Use Presentation by Arthur Macomber
- Drafting land-use code: What law governs?