Call 866-511-1500 to schedule a one-time no charge hour to discuss your legal matter.
A Fee Agreement and Advance Fee are required to engage the services of Macomber Law PLLC. Once received, Macomber Law produces a written evaluation outlining your legal position, usually within two to three weeks. This initial document provides a road map to your legal situation, so you know where you stand and what your options are.
Immediate matters can be expedited as circumstances require.
After you have read your evaluation, your Macomber Law attorney will consult with you regarding reasonable actions. As your matter proceeds, your attorney will keep in regular contact with you. Legal opinions, citations, copies of records, and correspondence will be provided to you in writing, so you will never be in the dark regarding the status of your legal matter.
Finally, monthly invoices are issued with line item descriptions for each charge, giving transparency to your legal bill so you always know what you are paying for. An online payment portal is available for electronic check or credit card processing.
- Advocate Article: Trespass, Privacy, and Drones in Idaho: No Snooping Allowed! earns the 2015 Best Issue Sponsor Award by the Advocate's Editorial Advisory Board.
- Managing Attorney Art Macomber Announces Candidacy for State House Seat 4A
- Press Release: Macomber Law, PLLC adds new Attorney
- Fiscal Sustainability: The Gem State's Puzzle, Presentation to the Reagan Republicans, August 13, 2015 at Fedora's on Kathleen in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
- Advocate Article: The Belt and Suspenders Approach to Easement Cases
- Advocate Article: Trespass, Privacy, and Drones in Idaho: No Snooping Allowed! earning the 2015 Best Issue Sponsor Award by the Advocate's Editorial Advisory Board.
- Guest Opinion: Proposed Idaho Constitutional Amendment Deserves Rejection
- Notice to Idaho Landowners dated October 6, 2014
- Press Release: Macomber Law opens new office
- Press Release: Macomber Law adds new Attorney
- Attorney picks bone with constitutional scholar Adler
- Advocate Article: Prescriptive Rights: Vested Before Judgment, or Contingent?
- Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting 2013 Police Power Land Use Presentation
- ABC’s of the ULUC, Presentation to the Reagan Republicans, June 27, 2013 at Fedora's on Kathleen in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Law Office Relocation 2013
- Macomber Law rolls out e-payment option
- Drafting land-use code: What law governs?