Real estate lawyers licensed in
Idaho, Montana, and Washington
Real property legal expertise when real property matters.
* * *
Individuals, businesses, trusts, and homeowner's associations have used Macomber Law for their real estate litigation and transactional needs since 2006:
- Civil Litigation
- Homeowner's & Condominium Associations
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Property & Water Law
The lawyers at Macomber Law will use plain language and work with you to find a resolution to your real property legal matter. Find out why so many trust Macomber Law with their real estate legal needs!
* * *
Call (866) 511-1500 for a valuable one-hour, no-charge consultation.
* * *
Don’t let the real estate laws of Idaho, Montana, or Washington lower the value of your real estate.
in the News
(click to view)
- Advocate Article: Statutory Changes Affecting Idaho Nonprofits by Arthur Macomber
- Advocate Article: Could Idaho Utilize 'Cap n'Trade' for its Water Pollution? by Greg George
- Press Release: Greg George: Idaho Bar Admittance and First Published Article in the Same Advocate Edition
- Press Release: Art Macomber Scheduled to Complete Walking Campaign
- Art Macomber to be Key Note Speaker at Idaho Society of Professional Land Surveyors Annual Conference, Friday, March 4, 2016
- Scalia Remembered by Art Macomber, Managing Attorney
- Managing Attorney Art Macomber Announces Candidacy for State House Seat 4A
- Press Release: Macomber Law, PLLC adds new Attorney
- Advocate Article: Trespass, Privacy, and Drones in Idaho: No Snooping Allowed! by Arthur Macomber Earns the 2015 Best Issue Sponsor Award
- Guest Opinion: Proposed Idaho Constitutional Amendment Deserves Rejection
- Attorney picks bone with constitutional scholar Adler
- Advocate Article: Prescriptive Rights: Vested Before Judgment, or Contingent? by Arthur Macomber
- Drafting land-use code: What law governs?