Real property attorneys licensed in
Idaho, Montana, and Washington
* * *
Since 2006, Macomber Law has provided individuals, businesses, homeowner's associations, and trusts with superior legal counsel while maintaining a record of exemplary customer service. Macomber Law is dedicated to being the most responsive provider of superior legal services in its practice area.
Schedule a one-hour, no charge consultation
1. Give us a call at 866-511-1500 to schedule a one-hour, no charge appointment. During this hour, you get to know us and we get to know your legal matter in a no pressure environment. A signed Advance Fee Agreement and advance fee are required before Macomber Law commits to providing a legal evaluation. You will have three weeks to decide whether to use our service, after which time you will receive a standard non-representation letter.
2. Legal Evaluation. Macomber Law starts by producing a detailed, written legal evaluation of your matter including legal opinion, advice, and strategy, usually within three weeks. This initial document provides a road map to your legal situation so you know where you stand and what your options are.
For matters needing immediate attention, go to TimelyContract.com.
3. Next Steps. After you read your evaluation, you will decide how to proceed each step of the way in consultation with your Macomber Law attorney. As your matter moves forward, legal opinions, citations, copies of records, and correspondence will be provided to you in writing for your consideration and your records.
Finally, monthly invoices are issued with line item descriptions for each charge, so you always know what you are paying for. An online payment portal is available for electronic check or credit card processing. Legal proceedings can be expensive and every effort is made to keep legal fees reasonable.
* * *
in the News
- Advocate Article: Statutory Changes Affecting Idaho Nonprofits by Arthur Macomber
- Advocate Article: Could Idaho Utilize 'Cap n'Trade' for its Water Pollution? by Greg George
- Press Release: Greg George: Idaho Bar Admittance and First Published Article in the Same Advocate Edition
- Press Release: Art Macomber Scheduled to Complete Walking Campaign
- Art Macomber to be Key Note Speaker at Idaho Society of Professional Land Surveyors Annual Conference, Friday, March 4, 2016.
- Scalia Remembered by Art Macomber, Managing Attorney
- Managing Attorney Art Macomber Announces Candidacy for State House Seat 4A
- Press Release: Macomber Law, PLLC adds new Attorney
- Advocate Article: Trespass, Privacy, and Drones in Idaho: No Snooping Allowed! by Arthur Macomber Earns the 2015 Best Issue Sponsor Award.
- Guest Opinion: Proposed Idaho Constitutional Amendment Deserves Rejection
- Attorney picks bone with constitutional scholar Adler
- Advocate Article: Prescriptive Rights: Vested Before Judgment, or Contingent? by Arthur Macomber
- Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting 2013 Police Power Land Use Presentation by Arthur Macomber
- Law Office Relocation 2013
- Macomber Law rolls out e-payment option
- Drafting land-use code: What law governs?