Real Estate, Contracts, Water, Land Use and Construction
Attorneys serving the States of Idaho, Montana, Utah and Washington.
- Real Property & Water Rights
- Business Contracts
- Land Use & Zoning
- Commercial Building & Construction
- Homeowner Associations
Welcome to the Inland Empire’s premier provider of legal services for real property, contracts, water, land use, and construction. Since 2006, Macomber Law has provided businesses, individuals, and trusts with superior legal counsel while maintaining a record of exemplary customer service. Macomber Law is dedicated to being the most responsive provider of superior legal services in its chosen practice areas.
Macomber Law enjoys long-term working relationships with referring parties and looks forward to hearing from you.
The Good Client Service Commitment
Macomber Law understands that your legal matter is important, so …
- When you call, we answer
- When you write, we reply
- When you visit our office, you will not be kept waiting
Good Clients are honest, involved, and pay their bills on time.
Macomber Law commits to:
- Return telephone calls within 24 hours
- Answer queries within a reasonable time
- Mount vigorous pleas and defenses
- Handle your monies and property with fiduciary care
- Protect the confidentiality of communications
- Operate in good faith, and practice fair dealing with opposing counsel, their clients, and the courts
- Discuss fees, conditions of retention, and law office practices prior to acceptance of representation for a legal matter
- Call 866-511-1500 to schedule a one-time no charge hour to discuss your legal matter.
- A Fee Agreement and Advance Fee are required to engage the legal services of Macomber Law PLLC. Once these are received, Macomber Law will produce a written evaluation outlining your legal position, usually within three weeks. This initial document provides you with a road map to your legal situation, so you know where you stand and what your options are going forward. Immediate matters can be expedited as circumstances require.
- After you have read the written evaluation of your legal position, your attorney will consult with you regarding reasonable actions. As your matter proceeds, your attorney will keep in regular contact with you. Legal opinions, citations, copies of records, and correspondence will be provided to you in writing, so you will never be in the dark regarding the status of your legal matter.
Finally, monthly invoices are issued with line item descriptions for each charge, giving transparency to your legal bill so you always know what you are paying for. An online payment portal is available for electronic check or credit card processing.